Wednesday, May 27, 2009

first blog! woot woot!

Okay, so! my friend gwen told me to get one of these "things", so here i am! typin' away! haha. i'm not the biggest blogger, but i shall try my best! *salute* lol.
oh, and i hope you don't mind that i'm not using upper case letters....i find lower case to be so much more appealing to the eyes. weird, i know, but oh well.

on with my day so far!!!


i woke up tired as hell. bleh. i couldn't get to sleep until about 10:30 to 11:00 last night because my family wouldn't shut up. and i have to get up at 5:00an. gaaaahhhh! luckily, i didn't wake up as much as i usually do (once compared to a usual 5-6 times).
then, later, i find out that my mother never purchased a year book for me -.- damn. o i go to call her, and i accidentally called my friend mike -his number is right above my mother's- and i woke him up :( sdfjhsdfjkhsdkljfsdfh I'M SORRY MIKE!!!! *sniffle sniffle* i feel sooooo bad!


well, class is almost over. i talk more later...bai bai!!!!


-Ashlyn

2 comments:

  1. your friend "gwen" is an idiot.
    I like your friend "renee" better.

    And as for the lower case that is actually true about it being more appealing to the eyes. I learned that in yearbook ^^

    love yas.


    -Renee Decay

    ReplyDelete
  2. .......well RENEE....i think GWEN should let me call her by her real name because that's what i've been calling her for the past 7 years. lmao

    ReplyDelete