Sunday, June 14, 2009

some writing

did i do something wrong? did i? i didn't mean to, if so. i'm sorry. or maybe you've done something wrong. have you? it would explain the ignorance of my existence. the guilt overwhelming you, every time you see me. but, you see, you haven't done anything wrong. and neither have i. so what's going on? where have you gone? i know you're not far, but you're definitely not as near as my heart requires for comfort.

you know, i think i'm going to go search for you. maybe i'll find you in the depths of my mind, sitting in a corner, playing a guitar. that would explain the song i have stuff in my head that reminds me so much of you.

and suddenly, the music stops. it seems as though you've moved on. is it true? have you moved on? it would explain the emptiness in my heart. you never did give me a 20 day's notice of your leaving.

now i'm walking through my heart, seeing what you may have left behind. it seems that you only took what you could carry. it hurts to see that you left in such a hurry. guess i'll begin cleaning things up. i'm not sure i can fix these holes though. i can't handle the sight of the damage you've made. i lie on the floor, tears and blood seeping through the holes. i drown in my sorrow.finally, i open my eyes. i'm out of my heart and in my room. the drowning has stopped. the tears and the blood has stopped. the breathing has stopped. it's all stopped.
it's over.
we're over.y
you left.
i'm gone.
the end
i thought i would just share some of my personal writing. i would like to let you know that i'm a bit rusty though because i haven't been writing for a while, and i wrote this about 1-2 weeks ago. so if this isn't good, i'm sorry. my greatest apologies for ruining your mind. lol.
have a wonderful day everyone :3

No comments:

Post a Comment